Sunday, March 13, 2011

Letter to Emo



Emo - 

So today I woke up and could hardly stand up.  I was affraid something had happened.  I can't even describe the pain I felt.  It's almost 2:00 and it still really hurts to stand, and now almost to the point to sit down.  Thank god we have a doctors appt tonight.  I told my mom this morning and she thinks it is because I don't drink enough water.  We'll see tonight.  I don't understand why I can't have an easy pregnancy like other people.  It pisses me off that the other girls here who are pregnant don't have any pain.  AH!  Anyways I can't wait to be a mommy.  I want to hold her so bad!  Just to have her fall asleep on my chest.  I really can't wait to hear her cry.  I know I say that now but I want to hear her.  I can already feel her, so it will just complete me.  I know you will be a wonderful father and I couldn't ask for anyone better to have a baby with.  I love you with all of my heart, and I can't wait untill we get our own place.  

Well I know you hate long letters, so I'll stop.  Got to go to Spanish now.  Yippy! Not.  

I love you so much - 

Your baby's mama


2 comments:

  1. Wow.. As a friend and a father, I know it still hurts man. But, I also know time can't heal what happen but it just helps to to get on with what u have to do in life and Appreciate the ones he has placed in ur life now.. Ant

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love and miss you Amanda and Jazmine you girls will always be in my heart and ill never forget u.I hope you girls still love me and visit me plz
    Emo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for sharing your memories, ideas, thoughts and experiences. Comments are moderated. Your comment will appear on the blog as soon as we can review it.
Your support and interest in our case are truly appreciated.