Sunday, March 13, 2011

Dear Mom




Dear Mom,

In the past few months I have put you through alot.  We have always gotten through our problems together, no matter how hard it is.  I want to thank you for being the best mom that you can be.  I couldn't see myself being raised any diffrent.   


I have been so scaired lately, not about labor (not yet), but about what kind of mom I will be.  I want, when my child grows up and becomes a parent to say they want to be the best parent, like their mother; how I feel about you.  I'm so scaired to think I have a little life that I have to shape, but then I think that if I just go by what I was taught by you, I will be fine.


You are so strong; and have gotten us all through ALOT, ever since I as born.  You always put me and the boys first.  Words could never express my thanks that I want to give to you, but I guess the greatest thanks is seeing what you taught me passed on to my children.  


Thank you for never stopping loving me.  The boys may not realize it now, but they have the BEST mom in the world.  I know that I don't express myself alot.  I don't really know how.  I just want you to know that you are the one who taught me how to be an great parent, and I pray I can follow in your footsteps.  

I love you!

Amanda



1 comment:

Thank you for sharing your memories, ideas, thoughts and experiences. Comments are moderated. Your comment will appear on the blog as soon as we can review it.
Your support and interest in our case are truly appreciated.